For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?

(Ladies, you can also answer this poll question too.)

• For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?Muhammad Ali
  • For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?Sugar Ray Robinson
  • For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?"Iron" Mike Tyson
    Vote C
  • For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?Sugar Ray Leonard
    Vote D
  • For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?Roberto Duran
    Vote E
  • For those GAGers that are boxing fans, which of the following boxing legends do you wish to be like in terms of athletic ability and skills?Joe Louis
    Vote F
  • Other answers
    Vote G

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are all great fighters, tough to pick. I'm biased towards Tyson because he was my favorite growing up. But goddamn, Sugar Ray Robinson had that one hitter quitter!