Can you listen to this song without crying?

I can't watch it without crying. It reminds me of my grandma, she passed away about 8 years ago and I'm named after her. It's also my name day today so I couldn't not listen to it. โค
  • Sure thing.
  • Depends.
  • Crying is for the weak. Let me wipe my eyes and nose now.
    Vote C
  • Nope.😿😿😿
    Vote D

716

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Christina Aguilera's voice. The song is quite good. But I wasn't moved to tears. Sorry about your grandmum. She must have been very sweet for you to remember her so fondly

• Thank you, it's just that I was so young when I lost her and I didn't get to cherish her as much as I should have. I didn't even attend the funeral because I felt like I would probably have multiple panick attacks.

• Shiiiet... My grandfather passed a couple years ago. I too avoided the funeral to escape the waterworks. I regret it to this day.

• I'm sorry for your loss.
      I don't think I regret not going to the funeral, I regret all the things I didn't say when she was alive.