Would you rather take a powerful uppercut to the testicles/vagina/crotch/groin from Mike Tyson or a powerful kick to the groin by a?

female kickboxer/MMA fighter (specialized in powerful kicks) wearing steal-toed boots for a $100 million?

• Take a powerful uppercut to the groin from Mike Tyson for $100 million
  • Take a powerful kick to the groin from a female kickboxer/MMA fighter in steal-toe boots for $100 million.
  • How about death?
    Vote C
  • Others
    Vote D
*steel-toed* boots

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Both would suck but I would choose the uppercut from Mike Tyson since there is no steal-toe boots attached to his fist.

• I dunno. Tyson hits hard enough to knock out many men weighing over 250lbs, standing over 6'1. Hell, Tyson can probably easily punch a large hole through a wall. A female kickboxer on the other hand (in this case), is only wearing a steel toe boots (as a weapon) and I've never once seen a single female kickboxer who was able to knock a large grown man out with her kicks (with ease).