What the biggest famous person you have met?

2933

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably Kanye West? Met him like a year before he blew up, he was DJ'ing on tour for Talib Kweli. Saw Talib and Common, and they called people up on stage to dance at the end. My date went running up and I just hung back and talked to the DJ who just introduced himself as " 'Ye", or "Yay", as I thought he meant at the time. Fast forward a year later and College Dropout had just dropped. The girl I was dating at that point went to his show (that I almost went with another girl I was messing with who bought us tickets, but I blew her off because the other chick was way hotter, and I couldn't risk being seen, even though we weren't exclusive, it's just a bad look. So that was the end of usπŸ˜‚) But the newer, hotter chick went to the show and Kanye and his crew tried to bring her backstage after to "hang out"😏, and she proudly came over that night telling me she was invited but she was "a good girl and didn't go and fuck Kanye"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wouldn't have blamed her, fuck it, make a connection, haha. But anyway when I met him he didn't come off as a crazy arrogant douche, he was actually pretty cool. What a difference fame makes, haha.

Second place: my hero, Zack Morris
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...kenR5y1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

Or maybe Victor Cruz from the New York Giants, he's kind of a big deal now. He was one of my buddies at UMass. But he's no Zack MorrisπŸ˜‚

Or actually, wait... Dave Chappelle. Is he as famous as Kanye? I've actually kind of met a lot of celebrities when I think about it.

• I met luck but then I realized it's just some homeless guy bro.

• @Polocrew Hahahaha

• Ikr. kept telling me how he's scared to get his ass whooped this season too and if he did, hed blame the balls again because he never had em

Wait a minute... it was luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• The youngest son of the former Saudi King used to me in my class, does it count?
    Other than that I met 1 famous reality TV star from France and a Belgian reality Star.
    And I met a very famous Tunisian singer. He's mostly famous in Tunisia and the Arab world (older folks) we sat next to him in the airport and he read to me one of his poems ☺️ (Lotfi Bouchnak)