Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?

These are supposed to usher in a new breed of video game adaptions.
  • Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?Warcraft (2016)
  • Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?Ratchet & Clank (2016)
  • Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?The Angry Birds Movie (2016)
    Vote C
  • Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?Assassin's Creed Movie (2016?)
    Vote D
  • Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?The Witcher (2017?)
    Vote E
  • Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017?)
    Vote F
  • Which of these new video game movies are you most excited to see?Uncharted (2017?)
    Vote G

1219

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say assasins creed would be great as a movie (personally didn't really like the games with the constant collection missions and repetitive quests. But the story was phenomenal). I also wouldn't mind seeing Uncharted (though to be fair it would be just a modern indiana jones) and the witcher would be awesome (though their already is a witcher movie in poland (my friend said it was terribly done though). Didn't know any of these would be movies (except for warcraft). Lets hope they don't screw it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Assassin's Creed ofc! Resident Evil should have been the final chapter after the first film. Angry bird's is a runner up with Ratchet and Clank. Warcraft I feel will suck honestly. Never played the witcher nor Uncharted.

• you never played witcher 3 and uncharted? :O :O what are you doing with your life then? :D go play witcher 3 its awesome as hell. and uncharted too.

• @Decentguy haha apparently wasting it😂really damn ok I will! Thanks☺