If Jurassic Park or Jurassic World was real, would you go to it? Reasons?

• Yes
  • No

1115

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would totally go. I think modern films have turned dinosaurs into these insanecrazy beasts but I've always believed they probably acted pretty similarly to the animals of today. So it'd be like an average safari. They might even be a little lazier because of the whole cold blooded thing. Either way all of our behavioral predictions are just that, predictions, so I don't think it would turn out exactly like the movies. I'd check it out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuckkkkk yeahhhh! What a time to be alive! I'm a risk taker and adventure seeker. And for this to be real is the ULTIMATE dream for a SciFi lover!
    (P. s. kinda upset Neill and Goldblum weren't apart of the 2015 cast #Butthurt )