Do you follow the Eurovision Contest?

If so who do you think should win this year? I think it should be France!

• What is Eurovision? Never heard of it.
  • I know about it but never watched it/ not interested
  • Yes I follow/watch it.
    Vote C

1512

Most Helpful Girl

• My family and most in my country watches it religiously every year lol. Sweden never shuts up about the Eurovision cause we've won quite a lot of times. πŸ˜…
    That being said Eurovision is taking place in my country this year πŸ’πŸ½πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
    And I always root for my country or any Scandinavian one πŸ™ŒπŸ½ of course.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I do... and now even more because my best friends is a huge fan of it lol so he forces me to watch pretty much everything about it xD

I'm rooting for Cyprus this year
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8LcNrqiIFE

there are many good ones compared to the last years

• OMG I saw this guy on The Voice France haha!!! And yeah this one is good too!!!

• Hha I'll probably just let it run on TV :p

• yeah I'll do it with the semi finals the same :P