What is your all time favorite movie?

I need shit to watch lol
Here are a few of my favorites in no particular order:

The Hateful Eight
Reservoir Dogs
The Man Who Wasn't There
Fargo
The Big Lebowski
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
Pulp Fiction

bump

1316

Most Helpful Guy

• Toss up between The Dark Knight and Django Unchained. I love many other movies though :/

Most Helpful Girl

1215
  • The Princess Bride. It has comedy, romance, action, and a good plot. It is absolutely hilarious with its witty comedy and the action is decent too.
    www.moxiecinema.com/.../...incess-bride_poster.jpg

(... Normally as a movie I'd say "The Room" but I don't know if the "glory" of that movie is ready to be seen by the rest of the world)

• I absolutely refuse to ever make it a single favorite. Maybe if I can think of a movie without ANY Sequels, Remakes, or Reboots.

Hmm... let me think. I can only think of 2 right now that I've seen that are of that category:

Artificial Intelligence
    The Shawshank Redemption

• There's so many good movies ! V for Vendetta I'll stick to one lol. I could probably write down hundreds but it would take too much time :P. I can't say it's my favorite movie because I don't really have a favorite, I just kinda put them in tiers and at the top are all my favorites. The last time I had a favorite movie was when I wasa lot younger and it was Gladiator.

• there's no single movie I like, there are many! I like Bollywood movies too but I am including English movies only
    Juno
    500 Days of Summer
    Interstellar
    A Beautiful Mind
    Zero Dark Thirty
    Hugo
    Matrix: Reloaded
    Kingsman: The Secret Service

• Difficult to pick so I'll just say Lord of the rings, the raid 1 and 2, fight club, synecdoche New York, the godfather, ex machina, memories of murder, old boy just check out the IMDb top 250 OP.

• like most people whenever i see shawshank redemption on cable, i'll watch it. so shawshank.

i don't understand why pulp fiction is so well received. it's on everyone's top 10 list. same w/ fargo.

• Because it's a masterpiece. Fargo however I've never heard of anyone even liking that movie other than myself

• Inglorious Basterds was his worst movie in my opinion

But anyway, the best thing about Pulp Fiction was it's originality. The way the timeline is set up, the themes they present, the multidimentional characters, and the way Tarantino throws in comedy all in the midst of it really appealed to me.

• i found all the skipping around confusing.

oh well

• Movies i like:
    Spirit
    Lion King
    Nymphomanic
    Before I go to sleep
    Side effect
    I love you man
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall

• I dont really have a favourite, but one i watched recently is 'Where To Invade Next' (2015)

• not my all time favorite because i don't believe i've watched that yet (hope for the future!) BUT i liked 'the watchmen' a lot

• F&F, harry potter, and full metal jacket are the only movies i chose to watch not because i was bored.

• Damn. Uhm. It Has to be Saving Private Ryan. No wait Jurassic Park. Crap. Indiana Jones. Eff it can't answer this anymore. I'm a fan of movies.

• All Star Wars movies.
    All Indiana Jones movies.

• Sleuth.

• Project X

• V For Vendetta is definetly my favorite movie.

• Rocky 3

• Forrest Gump

• Gladiator first to come to mind

• World War Z

• The Book theif

• Brokeback mountain

• Scott Pilgrim vs the world

• Harry potter and goblet of fire

• Watch cartel begeading woman...

• Batman : The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 & 2

• Winter Soldier