Frozen: Gay or Nay?

Lately many people are believing Frozen has strong homosexual/gay themes, and there is even a campaign online to convince Disney to give Elsa, the Queen with ice powers, a girlfriend instead of a male romantic interest. What are your views? (I know this because all my young cousins love Frozen, I myself am rather taken with the film and so decided to look into the controversies surrounding it today).
  • Frozen is about being gay, and I support Elsa getting a girlfriend in the sequel
  • Frozen isn't about being gay, but I do support Elsa getting a girlfriend in the sequel
  • Frozen isn't about being gay, and I don't support Elsa getting a girlfriend in the sequel
    Vote C
  • Frozen is about being gay, but I don't want Elsa to have a girlfriend in the sequel
    Vote D
  • Frozen is just a kid's movie about a magic ice girl and her sisterly love for her younger sister. People are blowing this out of proportion.
    Vote E

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• I think these people need to get a life and stop obsessing over cartoons. but I will say this we shouldn't be teaching children that homosexuality is normal or acceptable. And, we shouldn't really be teaching kids about sex through Disney movies.

These movies are supposed to be innocent and for children, so stop obsessing over them and just let them be what they are innocent movies about princes and princess for children and stop blowing the whole thing out of proportion, ga damn.