What's the best book or book series you have read?

I'm a huge fan of reading all sorts of books and I'm looking for new recommendations. My personal favourites are the "Kingkiller Chronicles" by Patrick Rothfuss and the "Wheel of Time" series by Robert Jordan. I definitely prefer fantasy over other genres.

1216

Most Helpful Guy

• The Raymond Feist books, specifically the Midkemia books.

I'm actually on book 13 of Wheel of Time now. I like Feist much better. I also like Tad Williams, Katherine Kerr, and some others better. WoT just got way too long and there were too many things done for convenience rather than how people would normally act. One more book to go with WoT - finally almost done.

I also like the Robin Hobb books except for one thing. She treats all her protagonists like shit. But otherwise she's a good writer and story teller.

The Modesett Imager books seem to be pretty good. He's a different style of writing than others. I'm waiting for that series to be finished.

Most Helpful Girl