For those who follow Boxing, who do you think would win in a match between Canelo Alvarez and GGG if they finally fight each other soon?

Canelo just recently vacated one of his world titles and now wants to call out GGG. I used to be a really big Canelo fan in the early part of his career but since he's been growing in popularity, it seems as if he's secretly afraid to fight the best boxers in the middleweight division and now appears to be complaining about being vacated from his title belt. Now recently, I've became a much bigger GGG fan after watching many of his previous fights, knocking people's heads off clean.

https://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/15598415/canelo-alvarez-vacates-wbc-title-deadline-looming

Anyways, who would you root for and think will win?

• For those who follow Boxing, who do you think would win in a match between Canelo Alvarez and GGG if they finally fight each other soon?Saul "Canelo" Alvarez
  • For those who follow Boxing, who do you think would win in a match between Canelo Alvarez and GGG if they finally fight each other soon?Gennady Golovkin (GGG)
  • Others
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Guy