Who do you think is better for the character roll of belle for the beauty and the beast movie?

the trailer

i've seen this discussion in the comment section and i did personally i i am not completely happy because the character does not completely fit the roll my in opinion when you thin about the hole concept of this film, what do you think?

• Who do you think is better for the character roll of belle for the beauty and the beast movie?Natalie Portman
  • Who do you think is better for the character roll of belle for the beauty and the beast movie?Emma Watson
  • I've seen a better actress to play that roll
    Vote C

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Between those two choices, Emma Watson by far!

Ideally, I would have liked a cute brown-haired actress who is actually French to play the role. That would have been awesome considering the setting of the story.

However, the cute brown-haired actress they picked is more than fine with me too. :P

Most Helpful Girl