Guys this is really important that we be serous so please send me one of your favorite pictures from Alice in wonderland for me to draw read details?

My sister just lost one of her good friends she cvommited suicide and so to be nice I want to draw her a picture from her favorite movie which is Alice in wonderland. These are what I have so you can either send one or pick which one I should do... thanks
#1Guys this is really important that we be serous so please send me one of your favorite pictures from Alice in wonderland for me to draw read details?
#2
#3

02