Do you own a TV?

• Yes I own a TV
  • No I don't own a TV
  • Why have a TV when I can just use my Laptop/Phone/tablet to watch the same thing
    Vote C

2436

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohhhh yes, I own a TV. I'm guilty of watching more TV than I should most of the time. Since I sold my store, if you came over to my house, I will either be watching tv in my man cave, doing something with a gun project, reloading ammo, riding my quad or shooting in my back yard hahaha. That's pretty much it. I love my life ha!

• Sounds quite fun :)

• Lol, I do it all the time too. Between me and the auto correct, I'm surprised I can communicate a single sentence in legible American.

• LOL that is funny yet so true

Most Helpful Girl

• No i don't. Programmes are usually shit anyway.