• Family guy
    Vote A
  • South park
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The South Park in the late 90s ans early 2000s was way better than the newer version. Chef was funny. I don't watch either show now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Most shows seem to be like this. They start off so strong and fall off bad. Even though the old south park is better I don't think it fell off that much at all, not nearly as bad as family guy.

• Show All
    • NCIS, I gotta get into it and expand my taste in shows lol.

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• South Park. They tend to focus on more important and real issues. They don't stop themselves from making fun out of everything. They laugh at everything, and that's what makes it so great, cause they're pulling up controversial and sensitive topics, and they're ripping them apart with humor, and truth, in most cases.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very true. I find south park more realistic and conventional for my tastes. Also, family guy fell off bad. I don't even get excited for new episodes anymore. South park on the other hand, anytime I hear for a new episode I can't wait to watch it.

• Show All
    • The thing about family guy is, a lot of it is based off of pure creativity and imagination, which worked for at least a solid 10 years or so. Now, I can't understand what I'm watching. It seems like they're taking random things and assembling it into one episode. South park has always been politically non biased, and they have a heck of a way of making stereotypical racial segments that includes all ethnicities that isn't offensive unless your just a really sensitive person. Family guy does it too but south park does it better in my opinion.

• I completely agree with you. That's why Family Guy is declining in popularity, but South Park is still up there.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• Family guy ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • family guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gah, I love both, so it's really hard to choose. I guess I'll go with South Park.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more a South Park person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Family guy

0|0
    0|0
  • south park by a landslide. I love the characters, the messages, the absolute lack of shame, it's my favorite show ever๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • Family guy, for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • south park

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park
    I love Butters๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like Family Guy but I also like South Park as well, I'm watching the Cleveland Show right now though ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch both, but I think Family Guy is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Respect my goddamn authoritah. South Park all the way :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know those.

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park without a doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Family Guy trumps South Park any day

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• South Park. Because they actually put some (by that I mean a lot) of thought in to their episodes and content. Unlike Family Guy which is just situational comedy coupled with flash back jokes that are completely undelated to anything else in the episode.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely South Park, you know why? s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c89d64d601.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park... Family Guy is dumb now

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who says family guy should be banned from having an opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • family guy, I don't like south park

0|0
    0|0
  • South Park 100%