Where should I get my tattoo?

I'm a 14 year old boy from Florida, I found a place that gives tattoos to kids with parents permission. I am not a punk or anything like that but I wanted to get a tattoo. ( I actually have a 4.0 GPA) I know that I am young but I want one and my parents said that they would let me get one. I am going to get a full color tattoo of a jungle and the sky. ( it's gonna be pretty large) where should I get it?
  • Butt cheeks
  • Back
  • Back of neck
    Vote C
  • Bottom of foot
    Vote D
  • Thigh
    Vote E
  • Arm
    Vote F

97

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're young and still growing, so wait another 2-8 years. Back is the best for a large tattoo, but still. I'd suggest waiting. I have about 30 tattoos i want, and I'm not going to be getting my first one (which will be small) until another 2-4 years. Just to make sure I still want them.
    Also, being punk and having good grades has nothing to do with wanting tattoos.

I have a 3.0, and I'm not "punk" yet I wish to be COVERED in tattoos (that are tasteful).
    I know women and men who have high and who have low GPA's, along with being street intelligent or more book intelligent who have 1+ tattoos.

Just, make sure you know you won't regret the tattoo. It might cost a lot and you might not like it when you're older, especially since you're gonna keep growing from this age for another few years.