Has a song ever made you cry?

I was listening to "You never know" by Immortal Technique and I teared up a little.
But obviously in a manly way and I said no homo before.

Also what song was it?

125

Most Helpful Girl

• The Moment I Knew by Taylor Swift because it related to the night my crush who I liked forever said he'd go to the dance with me then the night of he just doesn't show. He never even spoke to me about it. Its the perfect song for the situation, except it wasn't my birthday (you'll understand if you hear it, its an awesome song)

I also cried when listening to the middle or sweetness by Jimmy Eat World because I've been going through tough tines lately and its my thoughts telling myself I'm gonna be okay

I also have written dogs while crying plenty of times, due to family problems or relationship problems.

Most Helpful Guy