Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?

• Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?Supergirl
  • Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?Spidergirl
  • Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?Batgirl (Barbara Gordon or Helena Bertinelli)
    Vote C
  • Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?Storm (X-Men)
    Vote D
  • Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?Wonder Woman
    Vote E
  • Girls, which of the following Superheroines would you would like to be the most?She-Hulk
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

1

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them are great but I'd wanna be like Wonderwoman. She's just amazing, she's the only reason I can't say I completely dislike DC.