Whats the shittiest movie youve ever watched?

What's the lowest budget, cheesiest, absolutely worst movie youve ever seen? Im going to watch every one you list. And write a take reviewing why they aren't as shitty as you may think. Horrible movies are the best kind.πŸ™ƒβœŒοΈ
This list is getting long. You guys are gonna make me regret asking😂😂

2036

Most Helpful Guy

• Baby Geniuses
    images.moviepostershop.com/...-1998-1020231121.jpg
    Some movies are just so bad they are good, and some movies are just so bad they are bad. The Room is the former. Baby Geniuses (and its sequel) is the latter. When it gets a 2% on Rotten Tomatoes, you know something went wrong lol

I saw it on the movie channels while I was surfing TV, and the description said it had Christopher Lloyd (Doc from Back to The Future) so I thought "Eh Why not?"
    ---
    On a side note, for anyone wanting to watch a low budget movie that is pure Canadian gold, watch Strange Brew. (I also would advise seeing The Room)

Most Helpful Girl

• oh my god.

Rango.

biggest waste of a time freaking terrible storyline excuse of a movie I've ever seen in my life. one of johnny repp's most shameful works!