Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?

Hard for me to pick. The Green Goblin is my most favorite Marvel supervillain while for DC, it's a tie between The Joker and Deathstroke for me.

• Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?The Joker
  • Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?Lex Luthor
  • Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?Doomsday
    Vote C
  • Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?Deathstroke
    Vote D
  • Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?Harley Quinn
    Vote E
  • Which of the following Supervillains (both DC and Marvel) do you love the most?Green Goblin
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Doomsday for me. Mass scale destruction and being one of strongest and most dangerous threats puts him in my favor.

• Yeah. He's the only one capable of successfully killing Superman without a Kryptonite, which he did once (although he died as well in the process).