Will you be buying the new Xbox One S?

• YES!
  • Not sure
  • Nope.
    Vote C
  • I'm happy with my fat Xbox One
    Vote D

548

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood why they always hold out on us gamers and not release the "Slimmed" and "Thin" form factor models at launch. It seems to be the thing these days ever since Sony started off with PS2 slim was it? Then later Microsoft did their own version of Xbox 360 Slim.

It's always like that so I always delay and decide afterwards when all those models come out and that if I knew for certain that they don't have any other alternate lighter and more portable models or some other new revisions of models that are planned to be released before I ever actually make any purchases of consoles.

• Good idea!

• I'm still waiting on their super duper supreme deluxe hyper turbo special ultra ultimate collector's edition of an upgraded XBox One Slim specifically made to compete with the new PS4, which I think was gonna be called PS4 Neo or some shit like that, don't really remember exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• More of a playstation girl myself.