Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?

following released PS4 exclusives (that aren't remasters of PS3 games) do you think is the best one the console had so far before Uncharted 4(before 2016)?

In my opinion, Infamous Second Son (along with it's DLC story, First Light) was the best PS4 exclusive we have so far (until Uncharted 4), even better than Bloodborne (although I liked this game too).

• Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?Driveclub
  • Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?Bloodborne
    Vote C
  • Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?Infamous Second Son/First Light
    Vote D
  • Question for PS4 owners: Before we now have Uncharted 4 and all the upcoming PS4 exclusives this year and next year, which of the?The Order: 1886
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I also voted for Infamous, great game indeed.