Do you like romantic movies? What are your favorite Romantic movies?

I'm in the mood of watching Romantic movies and want some ideas haha!
Preferably something along the lines of Jane Eyre, Jane Austin's stuff, not stupid Romcoms , I want to cry from how cute it is lol :p

1724

Most Helpful Girl

• there's a french movie called jeux d'enfance. You can watch it with subtitles, it's really sweet.
    Before Sunrise is a good one.
    Bear's Kiss
    10 things I hate about you
    Tuck Everlasting
    Sisterhood of the traveling pants- Real feel good, girly movie with a lot of romance.
    Serendipity
    Notebook (obviously)
    Dirty Dancing (it's super sweet and my favorite romantic movie ever)
    PS I love you (very sad though)
    Friends with benefits
    Pretty Woman
    Coyote ugly (not necessarily a romantic movie, but there is romance running through it)
    Chalet girl
    The lake house
    Raise your voice

Most Helpful Guy