What movie matches your life?

mine would be the origins of wolverine. coming from a hard life, finding a reason to let go, lose it, then watching another person enjoy my own dreams.
dark knight movies fit me to. being a loner., trying to make amends for a mistake, yet, despite my earnest efforts, despite the actions of those she associates with, the kinda men s he's been with... i'm the monster.

59

Most Helpful Girl

• "UP. " Except my husband and I managed to have kids and are in our late twenties and early thirties but our lives together have been a very real love story and I am sooo freaking lucky...

Most Helpful Guy