What do you think about kanye 's new video with fake naked celebrities?

I think he's a talentless piece of shit who's trying pretty much anything to get the spotlight.. just like his attention whore wife kim..

921

Most Helpful Guy

• Kanye's actually my third most hated musician, with Justin Bieber being number two and Miley Cyrus being number one.

That guy acts like a self-centered dick, just to get attention and give kids this false sense of "not giving a fuck," even if it means being a douchebag.

Fuck him and his equally worthless piece of shit wife Kim Kardashian.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate Kanye and everything he stands for, Im sorry but he deserves what he got. Freaking douchebag. he's so jealous of other peoples accomplishments while he has none. I also hate Kim and her whole family, they make the perfect "brainless" couple.