Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?

• Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?Fallout 1(1997)
  • Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?Fallout 2(1998)
  • Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
    Vote C
  • Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?Fallout 3
    Vote D
  • Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?Fallout New Vegas
    Vote E
  • Question for GAGers who are Fallout video game fans, which game do you think is the very best in the Fallout franchise?Fallout 4
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only played 3, 4 and new vegas.
    Out of the 3 new vegas is my favorite.
    I own fallout tactics, fallout and fallout 2. I just haven't gotten around to playing them yet.