If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?

I would love to be the doomguy in a laser tag stadium shooting down demons (whether if they're people dressed in demon costumes or they're holographic figures), feeling like a badass.
  • If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?Doom (dressed up as doomguys/gals or doom slayers)
  • If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?Halo (dressed up as spartans)
  • If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?Wolfenstein
    Vote C
  • If there was a video game-themed laser tag or paintball stadium, which of the following video games do you want to compete in for that?Call of Duty Zombies
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Porbably halo, I'm fairly tall so masterchief should work haha.