What are some things you're scared of?

It can be anything or anyone :P

3427

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Cockroaches.
    2. Spiders.
    3. Having someone break into the house.
    4. Parents/Brother's death.

Most Helpful Guy

• Truckers on the roads.
    People unleashing dogs bred to fight.
    Drunks carrying a gun.

3326
  • Bugs, dying before getting married, heights and a few other things that I'm too embarrassed to mention.

• I'm not really scared of them, well maybe a little scared.

Snakes - grew up in places where there were poisonous snakes, so that's probably the reason I hate them.

Spiders - a couple places there were Black Widow spiders, then there is the fact that they move so quick and are so unpredictable! So I really hate them. We have really big scary looking fat spiders where we live now. Lots of people call them "wolf spiders" not sure what the real name fo r them is, they're really fast!

• Driving cars. I'm the full Asian stereotype there (even though I'm only half-Asian), the type to kind of drive through a red light without even noticing.

I'm not afraid of driving for my own safety but mostly other people's safety and also embarrassing myself.

It's why I prefer motorcycles. I find I can stay alert on a motorcycle and also in the case that I do something stupid, I'll be the only one likely to get seriously injured from it.

• Feet, clowns, angry violent people yelling, charging at me or throwing things, and gravity "noping" and we all just float into space and suffocate due to the lack of oxygen.

I'm weird.

• Nope not really

• @Raymond_Reddington I believe one day I saw the ugliest pair of feet ever, then I started getting paranoid about my own feet, I didn't want people to think "Oh my god her feet are disgusting!" So I never went bare foot unless I had to, and I never let anyone touch my feet. And that's basically how it happened.

I remember one time I was sitting down on the couch and my grandfather attempted to tickle my feet. I tried so hard not to cry but I failed, he thought he had hurt me. I felt so bad and told him about my fear xD

• Lol I suppose your grandpa must've been a bit confused when you started crying all of the sudden lol XD

• - Flying

- BIG spiders (like nickel size or bigger. CANNOT deal)

- Not being able to have children [[ Have none, am waiting ]]

- Dying before I have a chance to be married and have kids

- Losing someone close to me

• - Nuclear war
    - The college environment
    - Never becoming the guy I want to be.
    - Accidentally driving off a bridge and sinking down in my car.
    - The AskANinja Ninja discontinuing his youtube channel. (Already happened but I'm still in denial so don't ruin it.)

• being raped, killed and ditched on the side of the road 😐
    I've had nightmares about that.. lol

• Fun story I was in the army 6 years and I had a reputation to be the tough one there and one of my pals discovered how scared I was of spiders. The next day he got a huge tarantula in one of our missions in a desert (not allowed to specify) without me knowing, then put it in his bag when we came back at the camp he put it in my sleeping bag while I was sleeping it crawled on me and I got scared shitless that day I went from though guy to be nicknamed spider man.

• I'm Afraid of Failing 😬 I don't mean like failing a test but failing life. Like sometimes I think what if everything doesn't workout how I have it planned in my head.

• never finding a woman to share my life with (dying alone) and well... what comes after death.

• Losing those close to me, spiders, heights, and drowning.

• Becoming pregnant, the dark, spiders, and ending up alone.

• Spiders, never finding love, heights, people w/ bad tempers, getting shot, ending up w/ breast cancer like my mom, aunt and great-grandmother :/

• You know, I just found out I have an entire colony of spiders living under my fridge. I think there might even be a few inside the fridge. I can't get them out and I can't replace the fridge either because I'm poor xD

• I strongly suspect you will get breast cancer if everyone of you elders had it.

• Alligators and crocodiles and snakes. Those fucker can burn in hell. Been around since dinosaurs ruled the earth.

• Big spiders, snakes and when you hear weird noises outside your house at night but just dont wanna open the curtain to check it out or anything 😂

• Heart brake
    Never finding my purpose in life
    Loosing the few things and people I love
    Getting Alzheimer's like my grandpa

• @SweetHomicidalQueen when she's on her p... piiiñata party 😀 (please don't kill me lmao XD)

Girls

Nothing else 😎

• I'm scared of pedophiles
    Also from people who don't know what's a deodorant

• Spiders!!! 100%, I'm out!! And dark houses that have long hallways, hell no!

• Two things. First, like all conservatives, I am afraid of change. It is telling when my favorite book is 'I am Legend' followed by St. Augustine of Hippo's 'The Confessions.' I am terrified of no longer being the majority and becoming abnormal precisely because I consider myself normal. My fear is that normalcy itself will die in the name of 'progress.' My second fear is becoming a neckbeard. And I do not mean that to be funny, but seriously. I have seen what happens when men who continue down a path of shyness and social anxiety turn 30, and it is not pretty. They become pathetic, overweight losers perpetually bitter toward the world like the vast majority of posters on GAG. This fear has been constructive in motivating me to exit that path before I become the same way.

• That this dusty ass blond bimbo ass hoe might steal my man

• Cockroaches & people knocking on the door when I'm home alone...

• Darkness
    Losing the people I love
    Wasting good opportunities
    Failure and rejection of any kind

• I am scared of the sea
    And I'm scared of
    Balloons.

• The most frighting thing I could think of is a man who has nothing to lose.

• My family dying. The dark. Bugs. Being raped. Bats.

• Myself

• You.

• Irrational and emotional people.

• Not being able to escape my current situation lol

• Women.

• Ending up alone. Failure. Being trapped.

• People leaving :/

• bugs... i hate thosee fuckers

• This website tbh.

• A mass shooter

• I'm scared of suffocating or drowning

• Spiders and failure

• Women.

• Clowns
    Drowning
    Failure

• Blood/cuts/wounds

• I'm scared of stop signs

• LEECHES! 😵

• People who want to hurt Elizabeth Keen.

• i guess rejection! but, no one likes rejection

• Myself.

• Regrets

• Spiders :(

• Women

Show More
9