D. J. , Stephanie or Michelle, which Tanner girl do you think aged the best?

Look wise, which of the three Tanner girls looks the best? It doesn't actually matter, I'm just curious and it's a question that came to my mind.

So, who grew up the best?
D. J. Tanner played by Candace Cameron Bure
D.J. , Stephanie or Michelle, which Tanner girl do you think aged the best?
Stephanie Tanner played by Jodie Sweetin
Michelle Tanner played by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen

2822

Most Helpful Guy

• Stephanie for sure... She used to be my least favorite character and now she is my favorite. She not only looks like she has physically aged better than the others, she also seems emotionally well-adjusted. Then again I don't really know her so my opinions are totally based on the character she plays, lol.

• 1 y ago

Honestly, she use to do drugs, meth more specifically. She's clean now but it's amazing she looks that good considering everything.

• 1 y ago

It's strange, I find that hard to believe yet at the same time I really don't. Living half of your life in a character you play on TV has got to be a confusing. I don't see that has a reason you have to start using drugs but I don't know. I know Jim Carrey used to be a method actor (or an actor that lived in character) He went a little crazy there for a while...

• 1 y ago

Yeah, most child stars have a hard time adjusting to life after tv and get caught in the wrong crowd.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are all still pretty young so I don't think anyone aged horribly.
    The olsen twins however look far older than their age , you chose a good photo of them.