Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?

in my opinion, Castlevania is the most frustatingly huge pain in the ass when it comes to the difficulty.

• Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?Bloodborne (2015)
  • Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?Dark Souls series
  • Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?Castlevania series
    Vote C
  • Which of the following individual video games or video game series do you think is the most extremely difficult to the point of rage-quitting?Ninja Gaiden series (the first 3 NES games in particular)
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, Dark Souls is basically designed to be that kind of unbeatable, endlessly frustrating 'you will die' game so probably that one but yeah, I find Castlevania much more frustrating.