What do you think about Shawn Mendes?

What do you think about Shawn Mendes?
Ok I absolutely love Shawn Mendes he is my idol and I dont know a lot of people who like him. So if you do please talk about him!!

176

Most Helpful Girl

• I know him! He lives a few cities away from me. Personally, not the biggest fan but his music is great! A lot of my friends went to his old school so I've met him a few times. He is pretty full of himself and isn't the most kind to strangers (he was terriblely disrespectful to my brother when he bought an amp from the music store he works at) but he's very talented. He's nice to his fans so that's all that matters. Plus, he is extremely talented and attractive.

Then again, maybe I just caught him on a few bad days and he's actually nice. He did give my friends backstage passes to the Taylor Swift concert for free just to hangout after all, that's pretty nice. Plus he jams with them over Skype and stuff. They do say he is full of himself too though haha oh well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao look at the guy comments then the girl comments