Why did Independence Day Resurgence get such shit critical reviews?

I saw it. It was awesome. What the fuck is wrong with film critics?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw it and it sucked ass. A massive cringe fest with nothing but shlock. Completely did not live up to the original, which itself wasn't even a great movie (so that says a lot about this one)

• It was way better than the original

• @cinderelli I know right. I disagree with him but it doesn't matter cause of how funny he's making it

• Yeah.. one more good thing for you because of this movie.. 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Film critics have seen it all. Sometimes their views aren't helpful because of that... average people don't see it all and have genre preferences.