Why did Independence Day Resurgence get such shit critical reviews?

I saw it. It was awesome. What the fuck is wrong with film critics?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw it and it sucked ass. A massive cringe fest with nothing but shlock. Completely did not live up to the original, which itself wasn't even a great movie (so that says a lot about this one)

0|0
    0|1
    • It was way better than the original

• Show All
    • @cinderelli I know right. I disagree with him but it doesn't matter cause of how funny he's making it

• Yeah.. one more good thing for you because of this movie.. 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• Film critics have seen it all. Sometimes their views aren't helpful because of that... average people don't see it all and have genre preferences.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Here's the thing, the movie is a reheated turd that should have been release 20 years ago. I mean it looks amazing... graphics wise. Don't get why it took so long to release.

0|0
    0|1
  • I saw it. Did not like it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I watched it. It's shit, it's cliche. The only good thing about it is the visuals. That's all there is to it

0|0
    0|1
    • But that's what it's meant to be. The movie you go to the cinema to see cause it has special effects.
      And it lived up to that in my opinion

• The feminist media should be avoided...

0|0
    0|0
    • What was feminist about this movie? The female president is killed by aliens and a man has to take charge.
      Then the "queen" alien is exposed and split in half from behind.
      If anything it's anti-feminist

• You don't have the brains to understand...

yet...

• Enlighten me then

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes