Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?

• Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?HAL 9000 in 2001: A Space Odyssey
    Vote A
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Edward in Edward Scissorhands
    Vote B
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Agent Smith in The Matrix
    Vote C
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Ava in Ex Machina
    Vote D
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?T-800 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    Vote E
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Gigalo Joe in Artificial Intelligence
    Vote F
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Ash in Alien
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Terminator just because Bishop from Aliens wasn't on the list.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• An android from the pathfinder tabletop game one with the Anomaly Trait
    jonbrazer.files.wordpress.com/.../android-mage.jpg
    All Androids in Pathfinder have souls like every other playable race but with the anomaly trait
    Anomaly: Sometimes, a particularly volatile soul can overwhelm the technology of an android body, making the resulting individual subject to emotions, and greatly so. Anomalous androids suffer a –2 racial penalty on saving throws against all mind-affecting effects, emotion effects, and fear effects but can gain the benefits of morale bonuses and suffer no penalty on Sense
    So Its teh best option, plus I get magic and revolvers and shit so I could be a android with a soul and emotions who is a gunslinger on a frontier

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them is actually a robot... HAL is a computer, Terminator is a cyborg, Agent Smith is a holographic person, whilst the others are apparently all androids.
    Here are some real robots:

Robbie (Forbidden Planet): upload.wikimedia.org/.../...e_Forbidden_Planet.jpg

Chappie: https://images3.alphacoders.com/584/584427.jpg

BB (Deadly Friend): www.cultreviews.com/.../deadly-friend-1.png

Johnny Five (Short Circuit): i.kinja-img.com/.../18rabjlass4n8jpg.jpg

ED-209 (RoboCop): www.sideshowtoy.com/.../902058-ed-209-005.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Edward scissor hands is an A. I. robot (see the explanation in the comments as to his origins).

• I see, ok, thanks for the info :D

• Thank you for MHO

• Edward scissor hands isn't an AI...

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually Edward Scissor hands is very much an A. I. The inventor, or his "father," looked over at one of his assembly line machines in the film which was almost shaped like a human, and using scissor-like tools and decided over time to actually make it into a boy. Over time, he used prosthetic human parts, plastics, and metals to piece him together, and died early in the movie before he could presumably give Edward "real" hands.

• Show All
    • Nope. I don't think the inventor/father was even alive when that scene happened because he died when Edward was "young," if you can call a machine young.

• I forgot because I didn't like that movie.

• Bishop - Aliens.

1|1
    0|0
    • "Not bad for a human."

"I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid."

"I prefer the term 'Artificial Person' myself."

"Well, that explains it then. The A2s always were a bit twitchy. That could never happen now with our behavioral inhibitors. It is impossible for me to harm or by omission of action, allow to be harmed, a human being."

Recommended myTakes