Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?

• Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?HAL 9000 in 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Edward in Edward Scissorhands
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Agent Smith in The Matrix
    Vote C
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Ava in Ex Machina
    Vote D
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?T-800 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day
    Vote E
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Gigalo Joe in Artificial Intelligence
    Vote F
  • Which movie A. I. (artificially intelligent) creature/robot would you most want to be?Ash in Alien
    Vote G

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Terminator just because Bishop from Aliens wasn't on the list.