What is your favorite video game franchise (s) and system (s)?

What is your favorite video game franchise(s) and system(s)?

I love the Nintendo and I love Game Boys.

• Sony
  • Microsoft
  • Nintendo
    Vote C
  • Computer gaming
    Vote D

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• Computer, and because of Emulator software being readily accessible from PCs or even Macs that allow a really massive range and access to many of the older classic retro games from older systems.

I also own a PSP and PS3, and I might still have a really old regular Gameboy and Gameboy Advance SP and a PlayStation 2. But in no way am I exactly a fan or fanboy of Nintendo or Sony though.

I ONLY play Single Player campaigns these days. Mostly interested in things from https://www.moddb.com which provide a huge range of free content and modifications for a large variety of PC games.

I personally favor the old classic FPS games like Doom and Duke Nukem 3D, and as well as Quake and Half-Life as those were the days when Mods were just the beginning and plentiful, but then DLC eventually came around and which became a micro-transaction business model that I had always loathed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I say all of the above. I've never cared about the system wars and I enjoy many different game titles. RPG's and Strategy games tend to be my favorites. Fire Emblem is a great combination of all three.