Do you ever think it's strange that girls can have pictures of scantily clad/naked girls on their wallpapers but guys get crap for doing the opposite?

My brother is into fitness and he has a picture of Kai Greene as his wallpaper and people will tease him about that
But I have the following fantasy art piece on my phone

And on of my female friends has a picture of her favorite bikini model as her wallpaper and neither of us get teased for it.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Well girls don't really make fun of each other for "being gay" like "haha that's so gay" isn't really an insult for girls. So there's that difference right there..

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are able to do things like that, just like going to the bathroom together or changing room but guys would look gay doing it