Would you ever date a man/woman who has the super power ability to turn into the Incredible Hulk/She-Hulk if he/she were to get very angry?

• Yes, not only will I feel safer but his/her body will make me h0rnier.
  • Yes, as long as he/she knows how to control his/her temper.
  • I'm a little iffy.
    Vote C
  • No, that will scare the shit out of me if I end up doing or saying something that might set him/her off.
    Vote D
  • No, not because I'm scare but because I find the Hulk/She-Hulk's body to be too muscular and buff, which is ugly and disgusting-looking.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no. I don't wanna get split in two