Anybody see Jason Bourne yet?

I thought it was great, as the other Matt Damon "Bourne" movies have been... I thought it had a really interesting theme throughout that really makes you think about what's going on in the world around us these days. You'll likely see what I mean if/when you see... Really well-done in my opinion.

Now I just have to see Star Trek! 😁

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for the review. My boyfriend wants to go see it but I can't remember everything that happened in the others. Is that necessary?

• I haven't seen the other movies in years so I didn't really feel as "caught up" as I could've been, but the key characters you remember from the old ones are there once the story picks up, and lots of new faces along the way. I'd say it's not really necessary to have watched the old ones honestly. It kinda feels like its own movie.

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved all the other Bourne movies but this one kinda bored me.

• Ahh yeah... I'm not really a avid movie-goer or critic so I was entertained lol. Just another enjoyable Bourne movie for me! :P

• Thats the thing. I am super easy to please movie wise, its rare. lol

• Haha, yep... me exactly.