How many of you GAGers still collect toys, action figures and stuffed animals, even as grown adults right now?

I'm just curious. I'm 21 and I still collect a bunch of DC and Marvel comics superheroes action figures to use as nice decoration

for my shelf and occasionally play with them with my nephew and niece. I could care less what people think of me. It's one of my hobbies along with video games and comic books so if they can't respect that, then fuck them. I never needed their social acceptance anyway.

How many of you GAGers still collect toys, action figures and stuffed animals, even as grown adults right now?

• I do
    Vote A
  • I don't
    Vote B
  • Others
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I did have a bunch of stuffed animals but I got rid of most of them. I only kept my favorites so it's down to about 10.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• A long time ago, I had but that was way before I had developed deep thinking and existential psychological issues. Now I really can't agree with materialism any more as the more the more possessions I have, then the more I will eventually lose and/or have to lose. Having some high quality photos and/videos to look at is just about enough for me to experience them when anyone decides to share them over the internet though.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a bunch of stuffed animals I've accumulated over the years and just haven't had the heart to get rid of. I do enjoy the occasional beanie baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is die cast models. Antique cars and trucks mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • I have batman action figure and his car and some of his shit it's just look fucking awesome on my desk

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect movie tickets but that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a hoarder and believe in minimalism.

1|0
    0|0
  • too much extra crap !

1|0
    0|0
  • sort of. I purchase figures of anime characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • me but what i collect are model aircrafts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes