How many of you GAGers still collect toys, action figures and stuffed animals, even as grown adults right now?

I'm just curious. I'm 21 and I still collect a bunch of DC and Marvel comics superheroes action figures to use as nice decoration

for my shelf and occasionally play with them with my nephew and niece. I could care less what people think of me. It's one of my hobbies along with video games and comic books so if they can't respect that, then fuck them. I never needed their social acceptance anyway.

• I do
  • I don't
  • Others
    Vote C

37

Most Helpful Girl

• I did have a bunch of stuffed animals but I got rid of most of them. I only kept my favorites so it's down to about 10.