Pokemon candy made out of POKEMON? The secret life of The Professor?

In Pokemon Go we can transfer Pokemon to the Professor in exchange for candy that can be fed to the Pokemon to make them evolve or power up.
What happens to the Pokemon that is transferred to the professor? Where is the professor getting all these candies? What is the candy made of? 😳

• Pokemon candy made out of POKEMON? The secret life of The Professor?Oh my god
  • The professor would never do such a thing!

37

Most Helpful Guy

• You get three candy when you catch one so I think it's just pokemon shit. They get scared in the ball and void their bowels, the professor keeps some creepy pokemon shitting facility like an egg laying facility in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• lel XD I'm not surprised at all.

They should really just say to give pokemon specific berries, makes more since and that's in the main game too. Though you just give them berries to hold in the game.