For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling (WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?

during that era (1990s) of any pro wrestling organization/promotion (WWE, WCW and ECW)?

My most favorite wrestler of the Monday Night Wars has to be Sting.

• For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Stone Cold Steve Austin
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?The Rock
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Sting
    Vote C
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Goldberg
    Vote D
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?The Undertaker
    Vote E
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Ric Flair
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G

515

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Stone Cold. I liked the feud between Stone Cold and Vince during the 90's.