For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling (WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?

during that era (1990s) of any pro wrestling organization/promotion (WWE, WCW and ECW)?

My most favorite wrestler of the Monday Night Wars has to be Sting.

• For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Stone Cold Steve Austin
    Vote A
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?The Rock
    Vote B
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Sting
    Vote C
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Goldberg
    Vote D
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?The Undertaker
    Vote E
  • For those GAGers who grew up watching pro wrestling(WWE, WCW, ECW, etc.) during the Monday Night Wars, who was your most favorite wrestlers?Ric Flair
    Vote F
  • Others
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Stone Cold. I liked the feud between Stone Cold and Vince during the 90's.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Undertake story line was like no other. You had rebellions every where which got the only thing going for it. Stone cold and dx for example. Ecw had only nwo. Gold burgs matches were one sided and everyone else was Shonen genre. The hero never lose. So undertakers matches back in the day and his character was pretty awesome. Plus it takes 3 -6 finishers in regular matches to finish him off in main events 4 or more. Wrestle mania until 32 you couldn't put him out by finishers.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • media4.giphy.com/media/QXkubR6t8Xvz2/giphy.gif

What?

Man you just took me on a trip down memory lane.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Undertaker
    2. Triple H
    3. Trish Stratus
    4. Kane
    5. Jerry the King Lawler and Good Ol' JR, Jim Ross on commentary.

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked the Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin the most. Triple H and the Rock were pretty good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • WCW, I saw that stuff. Haha, i liked that story around Sting, NWO, Hulk Hogan being a bad guy, and the good blonde guy i can't remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Rock. Sting was really cool, too! I liked the Hardy boys and Lita as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • and thats the bottom line because stone cold said so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Undertaker, King Booker, the Boogeyman lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Razor ramon and undertaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young 😭 but I still watching it tho lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Break the walls down!!!

... that means jericho

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't watch wrestling!

0|0
    0|0
  • I lie i cheat i steal, eddie guerrero

0|0
    0|0
  • The undertaker of course

0|0
    0|0
  • The Boogie Man, The Undertaker, Kane, Sting, The Wolf Pack, N. W. O. and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes