Have you ever been to a drive in and don't you think they should bring those back?

Have you ever been to a drive in and don't you think they should bring those back?Have you ever been to a drive in and don't you think they should bring those back?

• Yes I have been to a drive in
  • No I have never been to a drive in
  • Yes I have been to a drive in and they should bring it back
    Vote C
  • No I have never been to a drive in and they should not bring it back they sucked
    Vote D
  • What are you talking about they still have drive ins and they should bring it back
    Vote E
  • what are you talking about they still have drive ins but they suck they should not bring it back
    Vote F

146

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to them plenty of times, and they are still around. There are two outside of my city and one not too far from my hometown. I never knew that they were going away. The ones around me are quite popular.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there's one here that's like 80 years old, it's awesome.