Who else watches Steven Universe?

M If you don't know what it is, it's a show that comes on Cartoon Network and is literally the only thing I watch on that channel. I think everything else is pretty dumb. I've been obsessed with it lol. I've stayed up a couple of nights binge watching episodes on kiss cartoon.

• I watch it!
  • I know what it is but don't watch it.
  • Never heard of it.
    Vote C
Meant to attach a picture to my question ugh. I don't know why it isn't here.
Check out this video instead.
https://youtu.be/Ip1eVBs7hC4

2416

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really watch anything honestly but I've seen an episode or two of it and it's kind of interesting. No lie didn't even change the channel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhhh! I loooove Steven Universe! Are you all up to date for tonight?