Here we go again ! What do y'all think?

This drawing is 1m×70cm
It was very difficult coz it was my first live portrait with a model in front of me and it has already been 3 months working on it and still unfinished. What do you think?
Here we go again ! What do y'all think?

Here we go again ! What do y'all think?

1934

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's your first attempt with a live person then I'm amazed! How much of it was done in one day? The shading on the arm is coming along great and her face and hair look absolutely beautiful.

I'm not a hand drawing artist but I can see how the arms in this case would be very tough. The skin im sure folds in weird ways but maybe you can shade it in a way that fixes it?

Honestly, I'd hang it up somewhere, it just screams art! Can't wait to see the finished thing!!!