Would you buy a digital art piece if you knew it was drawn with a mouse?

I really want to start selling my art and my number one worry is that I don't have a tablet and I can't give my customers the best quality art that I can. My family is always having money problems so I can't get a tablet either and I've been waiting for one for years. Below are some of my works for an example.

Would you buy a digital art piece if you knew it was drawn with a mouse?Would you buy a digital art piece if you knew it was drawn with a mouse?

Updates:
The art piece will be printed and not just sent online unless it's a commission

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If the quality of the art was good, I wouldn't care how it was made. What program do you use? I do digital art myself (started off with traditional media).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes I would

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, it means a lot

• Show All
    • 1 y ago

"sell it on for more" HOW RUDE!! Non artists don't get polite etc, that's like saying "I'll take take your job and do it better"

• 9 mo ago

Also seriously rips off the artist. We have to eat too you know! Its different if you're a gallery and you're offering a venue to sell work from as well as marketing, basically helping an artist reach potential clients but if you're just buying it to sell for more with no sort of credit that just sucks and is a dick move on your part, although I'm unaware of the legality of it.

• to me no because i have no use of an art.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes