Would you buy a digital art piece if you knew it was drawn with a mouse?

I really want to start selling my art and my number one worry is that I don't have a tablet and I can't give my customers the best quality art that I can. My family is always having money problems so I can't get a tablet either and I've been waiting for one for years. Below are some of my works for an example.

Would you buy a digital art piece if you knew it was drawn with a mouse?Would you buy a digital art piece if you knew it was drawn with a mouse?

The art piece will be printed and not just sent online unless it's a commission

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If the quality of the art was good, I wouldn't care how it was made. What program do you use? I do digital art myself (started off with traditional media).

Most Helpful Girl