- I disagree with him, but I respect his free speech rights.
- I respect his free speech rights, but he should still leave the country.
- I disagree with him, and he should be kicked off the team.
- I don't agree nor disagree with him.
- I agree with him.
- I agree with his message, but he should've shown respect by standing.
- He's doing it for the attention. Don't give it to him.
What do you think of the Kaepernick incident?
What Girls & Guys Said14
he's an idiot. blacks are arrested at higher rates for a reason. they cause more crimes and they also are not killed more often per arrest then any other group. i knew he was an idiot by how he played football and this just confirms it. however free speech but i wouldn't be surprised if he gets suspended from the team or cut since he really provides no purpose on the team any more or ever really.
Incident? He sat down during a ceremony, everyone calm down. HEY, NORTH KOREA DECLARED WAR ON US A WHILE BACK, YOU KNOW!
Somewhere around A or F.
He has every right, but I've never respected Kapernick because of his showboating and seeming obsession with himself so I'm skeptical of his motives.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.