Do you watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden?

Have you ever watched Naruto? Do you like it? Do you still watch it? Have you watched all the episodes out? What do you think about it? Who's your favorite character? Which is the most badass fight? Naruto vs Sasuke?

I started watching Naruto like 10 or eleven, I almost watched all of the Naruto 's episodes. Then like few months ago I started all again and now I'm watching the Shippuden (I'm currently watching the 174).Do you watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden ??Do you watch Naruto/Naruto Shippuden ??

717

Most Helpful Guy

• I used both read and watch although when it comes to anime/manga I'm 100% a watcher now. When I was still keeping up with Naruto I think I read up to sauske and itachi's fight. Since then my brother kept me up to date until the end but from what I've heard the anime is still trapped in filler hell right now. So the only note worthy fight I saw between the both of them was their first one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here!! Around 9 or 10 I started watching Naruto. I love it my favorite show haha. I have watched all the episodes except the last one because I don't want to cry. I'm so happy they made a series with the next generation!! ^_^

• 1 y ago

So you started watching Boruto? I tried watching it at the beginning but I didn't like it that much. Is it worth watching it?