Who Is The Best "Stranger Things" Character?

Stranger Things is all the rage right now and I totally loved it. I would have to say my favourite character is Dustin, then Barb and Steve. (Don't ask, I know he's a jerk.)

51

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite character i definitely Steve and I would disagree that he's a jerk (spoilers ahead by the way just in case). He definitely was at the start of the show but to be fair, if someone took photos of my girlfriend when changing, I'd want to smash their camera too :P He was a jerk at the start but his character goes through massive development and he becomes more open, braver and ultimately realises that his relationship with Nancy won't work, deals with it, and puts his energy into protecting a group of children instead. In S1, he's a jerk but I don't think he could be called a jerk anymore.

I just love Steve so much <3 After that, my favourite characters are probably Hopper and Will :)