Who is your most favorite animated character (s) of all time (in Westernized Animation)?

For all intents and purposes this is favorite character in Western Animation (Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Seth McFarlane cartoons, Matt Groening Cartoon etc...).Who is your most favorite animated character(s) of all time (in Westernized Animation)?
My favorites are: Dipper and Mabel Pines

SpongeBob
The Belchers

The Loud Siblings

The Flintstones

1110

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Duuuuuude I love the flintstones!!! Like love that show.

Fred's anger is just the funniest thing to meeeee.

• He actually was modeled from Jackie Gleason on The Honeymooners

• That's wild!!! I can't believe they promoted Winston cigs. That's crazy. I would've never thought they'd do that. But I guess they made it more kid friendly for boomerang network.

• This was the Family Guy or Simpsons of the 60's. Just think if Spongebob or even Gravity Falls had smoking in it today. It wouldn't be allowed, and also illogical because Spongebob is underwater