League of Legends for beginners?

I'm a level 15 and I still have no clue wtf I'm doing when it comes to mastering a new champion I struggle.. currently I wanna master ahri... any advice? Anything!!! I'm desperate 😅League of Legends for beginners?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to league, message me! xD

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Play bot matches.
    First just bots and you. later team matches (5 people vs bots).

that lets you experiment with builds and play styles, and gain intuitive skill with the character.
    Do live matches once you can dominate bot matches, and have a build you like and can rely on.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion get into pvp with real people asap it's best to suck and learn the game normally rather than think you're really good against bots then suck against people Ahri is good to one trick but you'll find you're place throughout this legal drug of a video game

0|0
    0|0
  • Just play and play get a friend to point out your mistakes but don't expect them to tell you how to fix thats all on you.
    I'm an alright player but after i got a friend to point a few things out i saw a pretty big improvement less deaths more kills etc

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 mo ago

Oh by the way are you still level 15 as j need to do a challange with i need to win one PvP game with a level 15 or below

• Never played it lol. Sorry

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes