What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?

• What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?Star Wars Battlefront 1(original one, not EA)
  • What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?Star Wars Battlefront 2
  • What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?Knights of the Old Republic
    Vote C
  • What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?Shadow of the Empire
    Vote D
  • What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?The Forces Unleashed
    Vote E
  • What's your most favorite Star Wars video game of all time?Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
    Vote F

219

Most Helpful Guy

• SWB 2 was the game me and my best mate used to play for weeks on end and skive off school for it, It was so addictive. It's a shame about the new SWB for ps4 since its lost a lot of good features from the old ones that could of made the new one just as exciting. The developers kinda really messed the new ps4 version one up big time.